Rejoice! is our annual women’s Christmas event on Friday, December 4th at 7:00pm. This year Rejoice will look a little different due to COVID-19.
Here are the new details that you will need to know about the evening:
- Rejoice! will be free, live-streamed on Friday, December 4th starting at 7:00pm.
- We are encouraging you to gather in groups of 15 women or less in your homes. We still want this to be an evangelistic event so we encourage you to invite your unbelieving friends. You are also encouraged to gather as Cell Groups, Young Adults, or with women you haven’t been able to connect with for a while.
- Dessert is still being served…but it is on us!
- We have a special gift for your unsaved guests.
- The week of the event we will have a drive-thru pick up for you to get your desserts and gifts for your unsaved guests. (More details to come on pick-up times.)
- Get creative! Still have fun decorating your table, or asking a friend to collaborate with you. No hauling decor and dishes around! Take advantage of that aspect and just have fun with it!
- The Gospel is still front and center. Our unbelieving friends need to hear it and YOU need to hear it. You can still be filled with the hope that comes with the Christmas season and you will also be hearing two incredible testimonies from women in our church. You won’t want to miss it.
Check out the video for more details.
Photos from past events: