Greetings from Berlin! Thank you to all of you who prayed for last week’s English-speaking Day Camp (VBS). We ended up with an all-time high attendance of 105 kids and at least one child accepted Christ as Savior! God is good! Many parents and children returned Sunday for our church service/closing ceremony. Please keep praying for these families!
I’m sending this e-mail to you to prompt you to praise God with us for last week AND to pray with us for this week! Tomorrow (Tuesday) starts our Teen Camp. 23 teenagers have pre-registered. This is already five more than attended last summer, and I have heard of others that are thinking of coming. A team from my supporting church in Montrose, PA arrived Saturday morning and is geared up to help run the teen camp. Please pray with us this week! I know that God has GREAT things in store for all involved!!!! Here are a few prayer requests that I shared with our church on Sunday in preparation for the teen camp:
* Health, strength and creative energy for all involved in running the camp
* The hearts of the 20+ teens that have pre-registered
* Salvation and/or spiritual growth for all who attend!
* Teens to enjoy camp and invite their friends
* Equipment to work properly (ie. musical instruments, technology)
* Growth of CrossWay’s youth group as a result of the camp
Thanks so much for joining in the effort this week through your prayers. Looking forward to the great things God will do!
P.S. I’ve attached two pictures from last week. The boy in the green shirt (front row, 2nd picture) trusted in Christ as His Savior!