On Saturday, May 15th we are having a Men‘s Breakfast at 7:30am at the church for men 18 years and older. Join us for breakfast and a panel discussion on “How Should a Christian Man Think About His Job?” Several Saylorville men will share what they have learned about:
– Balancing faith, family and work in different life stages
– Pursuing career success without becoming materialistic and selfish
– Bouncing back from layoffs and other job setbacks
– Separating your identity from your job
– Thriving in a job you don’t love
Please sign up so we can plan accordingly. We will be taking freewill donations at the event to help cover the cost of the breakfast.